Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Interesting Image

2am this morning, I got up to go to the bathroom.
I saw my camera on the desk, and thought, "What the heck?"
I went out, took one picture.
Then I said, out loud, "IF anyone here wants their picture taken, nows the time." and after a second or two, took another picture.
The first picture showed the typical orbs, like the last ones I took, including one that was much brighter than the others, and not see-through.
There was nothing reflected in the china cabinet.

The second picture, however, showed this, reflected in the glass:




Nothing had changed, from one picture to the next. Nothing around would have made that reflection, and nothing inside.
I got to looking at it, and I can sort of see a face...
Balding man, white collared shirt, black tie... Handlebar mustache... Looking to the left... Can you see that? Seems to be some sort of rope-like thing stringing out behind him, though... scary connections, there...

May be nothing... BUT....

THIS may help you see the face I see....

1 comment:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

There's always (or most times) a "rope" or string of something around an ecto plasm like this. Usually this is the essence of a spirit, like our auras are to us, and the rope is the connection that all of us have to the Other Side.

In us, it is located at our solar plexus.

But this is just an observation. Very good photo Am!