Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Introduction

30 years ago, my family bought the house my mother still owns. For 30 years, my family has lived with shadows, lights, voices, furniture moving, raps in the walls, and various other oddities in the nights.
One year ago, my husband, son and I moved in with her. We have witnessed even more activity in this year.

I recently purchased a digital camera, and took my first photos of what I consider to be evidence of ghosts. If you are not a believer, you will not sway my opinion by arguing with me. I have created this blog to post my evidence, and what ever evidence I may find in the future, along with some of the stories of my family. If you don't agree with my opinions, go elsewhere. I did not create this to be a place to argue over the existence of spirits, or ghosts. This is what I believe.

I also want to post other reader's stories, and photos if you have them. If you have stories or photos you would like to share, please email them to me, with "GHOSTS" in the subject line, to: simply_ks_amethyst@yahoo.com.

Welcome to Shadow Visitations, for all those with open minds.

2 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Excellent site honey. Good luck with it. I will be visiting here often and will email you soon!

Anita said...

Thanks, Jason... I can't wait to read your story! I hope this works out the way I think it will! :-)